Click here if you are having website access problems ×

adjustable platforms and side impact bar

olij

brand new adjustable platforms for caterham bilstein dampers. bought from Caterham last month, i fitted them then decided to do something totally different (DOH! 🙆🏻).....as good as new basically.

£135 ONO + P&P SOLD

side impact bar reaching from behind righthand shoulder to underneath floor pan. selling b/c i now have a lowered floor so can no longer use it. most powder coating OK, could do with a repaint/coating on the section that is underneath the car. £40 ONO + P&P

pls send me a blatmail if interested and I can email photos

I'm going to the Club trackday on 3rd May at Cadwell so could deliver then if that suits anyone?

thanks

Oli

Edited to reduce price of side impact bar

Edited by - oli j on 17 Apr 2005 19:10:32

Edited by - oli j on 20 Apr 2005 22:23:02

Hi Simon,

I'm going to be at Cadwell on Tuesday 😬 😬 😬 😬 (and another 😬 - I'm looking forward to it!) so won't be around until late. Also I've not been to the West Hants meet before....... happy to sort something out meet in Salisbury or thereabouts though - let me know how you are fixed. alternatively if you fancy a drive up the 303 from wilton then let me know and I'll send you my address (can be quite a nice drive if you go from Wilton to the Woodford Valley (via "zig-zag hill") and then Amesbury and a quick blast up the 303)

cheers Oli

C7 ONJ

• 2 weeks later...

Oli J,

Yes still want it. *thumbup*

Apologies for not getting in touch, work/life balance gone a bit to pot recently 😳

Would be easier for me to pick up of a lunchtime from work, if that is possible?

My mob number is 07743 309633.

Cheers *smile*

L7 BDA Supersprint Joy here 😬

Hey Casbar - LOL 😬. Next year for Le Sept *smile* *thumbup*

Simon - I work near Swindon so I don't think that would work? best thing would either be this weekend or one evening after work.

Oli

• 4 weeks later...