Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Not one, but TWO F40s

Frying Pan

This afternoon, driving through Towcester on the A5.

I was right behind one of them (in the tintop) in traffic for a while - Oh did it sound good. Cool registration too - '486 BHP' *tongue*

The other was about 5 cars ahead - 'F40 AJH'

Not a common occurence seeing one, but two... kinda makes your day *smile*

Must have been some sort of event on, as there were lots of Ferraris and other nice stuff in and around Towcester.

Guy

See some pictures of the build here. 5000 miles completed!

Guy

it's the Ferrari Owner's Club Spring Ball this evening at Whittlebury Hall, AGM tomorrow and Trackday at Silverstone on Monday

I think the AJH one belongs to a chap by the name of Albert

If you are bored on Monday come down to the trackday ,there will be about 150 Ferraris there *smile*

Mark

Bad news guys - just had a call from Mark, who is there with his 550 (and going fine, apart from a lack of brakes after a few laps *smile*) One of those F40's - I think he said the 'AJH' one - has just ended up backwards into the wall ☹️ Mark reckons it's written off. *thumbdown*

Big update!

here

80,000miles in 3 years plus

Spotted, Mark in his 550 today going arround Silverstone, We passed him after a couple of laps, although to be fair he let us go past.We were in one of the more common cars [a red 360 spider]

Nice to see you Mark. I look forward to seeing you at a Caterham event in the near future.

Kiwi [Mark]

Bloody hell, i think that was the one I saw on Reigate Heath. What a shame

Still, I think you can get replacement tubs for them, and if you've got the cash to buy one you've got the cash to fix one!

You've got to have some balls (and/or cash) to drive 200 grands worth of hypercar around a track fast enough to twat it, and thats pretty fast considering what it can do!