Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Very Excited

Boonie Hound

I've got to get this right though, cos Mrs D is also coming - and I've got to beat her. So you can beat me, but you have to be quick enough to also allow me to beat Mrs D. Got that? We'll be in the noisy red x/flow trying to intimidate some friends that we've invited. Knowing my luck, they'll also leave me standing! 😳

I was the only Seven owner at the slalom day I went to. Thirteen people, including a grandmother, and who came last 🤔 😳 I just couldn't get the doughnut round the pole *wink* right, obviously because of the way they set up the suspension, nothing to do with my driving/hooning skills. *wink*

R500 driver. Oh all right. I have a Taylormade R500 Driver in my golf bag 😬

cor - what a cracking day. Mrs D made it easy for me by getting lost on the course 😳 An instructor had to sit in with her to give directions...

How did you do Boonie? Didn't see anyone with a 'Boonie' sticker, so I couldn't say hello...

It was fantastic - much hooning - loved every minute. Especially my friend being allowed to slalom his T5 Volvo and then trying to donut it.

I did have one major crisis. Before the first run I broke my glasses in two - my only pair of glasses - the ones that stop me from walking into things.....fortunately my brother's prescription sunglasses were just good enough for my first run giving enough thime for my mate to nip to the shops and mend mine with sticky tape and a split pin *thumbup* 😬

So I was the one with the stupid glasses on and my helmet for most of the time as I was to scared to take it and my glasses off 😬

Just managed to get the donut right for the last course. I think I came 20th.

For some reason they put Mark not Boonie on my badge.

Chris - I think we must have talked - was it MrsD who, for a moment, looked like missing the garage and heading for the crowd but with expert skill corrected.

Saw MrsD take her 'navigator' around - thought she was having a good hoon.

Replaced my glasses - I'm now £400 poorer for two pairs - but worth every penny.

I've even brought in my vid camera so I can show my colleagues - sad. 😬

Boonie - yes indeed, it was Mrs D who tried to take the 7 into the garage while still executing her doughnut!! She insists she was in control and doesn't believe that the brown stains on the ground where we had been standing were as a result of her 'skills' 😬

Was it you sitting by us for most of the day - with a chap in red baggy pants?

It was I sitting near you and the man in the big red baggy pants was Windymiller.

Glad to meet you.

It was the nervous oooh sound from the us when the nose cone started pointing towards the assembled throng that made me laugh. But as she quite clearly got it in the garage I am sure she had it completely under control - which is much more than can be said for some of my runs.

Just don't get too excited or elese you won't be able to wear those red pantaloons.

I can lend you the video of me so you can see how to do it without knocking over a cone *tongue* 😬 - and remember GIVE IT MORE BEANS 😬 😬

Seriously - thanks for the advice, much appreciated and it worked.

Ohhhh Boooooooniiiiiiieeeeeeee 😬 😬

I'm coming back to the Fens next weekend.....If I don't break the car at Llandow this weekend that is *eek*...fancy a spin out on Saturday....perhaps a little blat if you know of others around 😬 😬 😬

Gonna large it up in Wiz 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Dannyboy - Next w/e as in the 30th is a possible, I'll check my diary.

As for the nickname, it has nothing, I repeat nothing to do with any wind generation on my part *confused* It's from my role model from Camberwick Green 😬 Not even enduced by anyones wife not going the wrong way towards anyone not very quickly not sideways. I hope I've made myself clear.

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K