Click here if you are having website access problems ×

In-car INTERCOMS: Compact helmet/cap-fitting intercoms. ideal for conversing in a more civilised way in your 7

masha

Be heard at high speeds/over wind noise / converse normally in your 7 to your passenger: A boxed as new pair of wired intercoms with in-ear ear pieces, volume control and flexible boom mic. rrp £30, AAA battery powered (could be adapted to be wired-in/powered from car fairly easily). Ideal for 7ing / touring in helments, hats/caps or other 7 headgear. Just £9.99 (cheque please) delivered to your door. Interested? only one set available be quick email ms81@cant.ac.uk today

They are the chatter-box wired system – the only picture I have with me today is of the box (attached to email), mic has a spring clip to attach to clothing/helmet/hat and earpiece is separate in-ear type. Volume control box takes 4AAA batteries I believe and lasts quite a long time. I don’t think there are any inputs on it for Ipod –sorry. First dibs still applies just let me/forum no if not interested so others can express an interest later today. ms81@cant.ac.uk

*smile*Ok - just found a relatively local Lidl and bought some of the cheapies - seem to work fine - thanks for the tip *thumbup*, and for that price certainly worth a try.

I bought 4 extra sets, so anyone who wants a set and does not have a local Lidl, first come first serve. £4.99, as in the shop and whatever they cost to post.

Also picked up a full water proof set of bike overalls, perfect for those rainy aeroscreen days - £9.99

Big update!

here

80,000miles in 3 years plus

I'm off to Lidl tomorrow - anyone want me to buy some - same basis as Angus?

www.finarch.com. Suppliers of acounting solutions to the top ten global investment banks covering Basel II, Sox,IAS and sub ledgers. call me on 0207 956 5426 for more details

• 2 weeks later...