Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship Stickers

Silver 21

2 stickers were sent out last night to those people competing at Longcross at the weekend, stickers for all other registered contenders will go out tomorrow in time for Llandow. Instructions are included as to how to apply them and the suggested location is the vertical sides of the bottom close to the scuttle, hope this makes sense 🤔 🤔 🤔

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

I stuck one on the rear panel this afternoon, being a Saga Sevener (as Mark takes great pleasure in pointing out) I couldn't figure out how to get the black decals straight onto the paint so they're still stuck to the white backing. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be! Dunno really.

Anyway - it looks very nice Graham *smile* *thumbup*

PS - I got 3 stickers - very kind.

Edited by - KenEvans on 14 Apr 2005 16:08:25

The White backing is supposed to stay on anyway Ken, the stcicker is Black text on a White Background so suitable for any colour of car. (If you haven't used the 3rd one I may need it back)

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Silver-7 - nope this are decals for the sprint series here

as for numbers - you can buy the pukka ones from places such as DT or GPR, but you can also use homemade ones *confused*

the big white round number backgrounds are also available from the above and are called roundels i believe *confused*

rob