Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tumbleweed blows across the sheds!!

Nemesis

I will make my request tonight - although Mrs B is not too happy today that I used her front door keys this morning and then left them in my dog walking trousers - therefore requiring her to turn the whole house upside down looking for them....oooops.

How are you?

Aye, what's this 'YOU HAVE GONE' that he's won? Maybe it's an anagram?

'heaven you go'?

'yoga oh venue'?

i think he wants to reside in the sheds but daren't admit it as his GoG mates will laugh at him.... *wink*

We will mend it We will fix it...

Boonie,

Well I was feeling alright, until I remembered that I said I'd dig out that Which? article for you. I did find the magazine and put it on the bureau in the hall. I'm guessing that the reason I've not yet managed to copy it, is that it's been buried under a pile of post.

Do you still want it? I can copy it tomorrow and get it in the post to you (subject to you e-mailing me your address).

Sorry for being so rubbish - apart from that I am good. Busy though, trying to sort out Cambridge area events and manage some stuff and now I've just found out they want me to be on some new committee here as well...still it keeps me out of trouble I guess.

How are R400 and Mrs Boonie (apart from being cross!)

*wink*

Rach

Coose,

Wasn't it established a while back that Nemesis quite enjoyed being in the sheds, but for some reason - maybe he was in denial - he couldn't or wouldn't admit it...

Still it may not be the same with just us left!

*wink*

Rach

Rach, I'll be late on Tuesday, but I will be there.

"Parents Evening"

Want to try my favourite line " Your son is not doing very well, because he's cr*p and we hate him"

professionalism is my middle name 😬

or my other favourite " Are you the mother of one of my children?"

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Windy,

Be good to see you - as long as you don't start telling us, 'we must try harder' or similar *tongue*

Hey, Boonie, this might be your chance, why don't you pop round and visit Andy's garage while he is at school... 😬

*wink*

Rach