Click here if you are having website access problems ×

X-Flow twin-choke carb

Owjay

Now that i've discovered this forum!

Anyone got a disused twin-choke carb knocking around to fit a 1976 vintage 1300 X-flow. Preferably with a manual choke. For my mate's Fisher fury.

He's tarted around with (and knackered) about 3 carbs so far in an attempt to bodge chokes, fueling, fitment, bonnet clearance, god knows what else, and its starting to annoy me that when we go for a razz all I hear is the crackling complaint of a misfueled engine from behind me before seeing him vanish from my mirror! I also nearly lost my eyebrows from a recent spit-back when he broke the choke cable and I had to work it by hand!

He's finally lopped a hole in the bonnet for clearance, but all he has left is a clapped out single choke from the donor car.

Not looking for the worlds greatest carb, just a sound working one.

Cheers

Have no idea what I'm talking about so don't know if this is what you're looking for or not but ...

I have a brand new weber sat in the garage apparently my dad got it years and years ago for his car at the time and never used it? If you describe what you want I'll tell you if its what I've got!