Click here if you are having website access problems ×

correspondant en français

olivier

je me suis offert pour mes 40 ans une catherman 1993, 1.4 l.

comme j'habite dans le sud de la suisse et que la région est montagneuse, ma catherman est contente de grimper toutes les routes autour de chez nous.

passionné, je ne parle malheureusement pas assez l'anglais pour pouvoir échanger quelques impressions ou questions avec un membre du club

y aurait-t-il donc un conducteur qui aimerait se souvenir de ses lointaines ou non études de français et pratiquer en échangeant quelques impressions de nos bolides respectifs ?

bonne route et à bientôt

*eek*

For anyone that was wondering....like me it's a fairly close translation.... 😬

I offered myself for my 40 years a catherman 1993, 1.4 l. As I live in the south of Switzerland and that the region is mountainous, my catherman is satisfies to climb all the roads around at our place. fascinated, I do not speak unfortunately enough the English to be able to exchange some impressions or questions with a member of the club

There would it have therefore a driver that would like to remember of its distant or non-studies of French and practice while exchanging some impressions of our respective racing cars?

good road and to soon

And

My Francias is a strength roullier, I think that I can help you. I have a 21 www.caterham21.co.uk

Our Kitty!

Edited by - Burt1969 on 13 Apr 2005 15:47:47

Olivier,Felicitations pour avoir fait le grand saut

Je suis Francais, je peux donc t'aider! Nombres de nos amis britanniques seront j'en suis sur heureux de t'aider et en francais . Au cas ou tu le connaitrais pas encore je t'invite a rejoindre les caterhamistes francophones :

http://www.forum-autoroule.com/index.php?s=75e5fa4c3016a916ee168d49ac94f52f&showtopic=22464

In English:Congratulation. As I am French, I can help you! I am sure that many of our British friends here will be more than happy to help (and in French). In case you don't know it already, I invite you to join the French speaking 7ers on: http://www.forum-autoroule.com/index.php?s=75e5fa4c3016a916ee168d49ac94f52f&showtopic=22464

Question to the Blatchat community: do you see a problem with people having difficulties with the English language posting in French (or German or whatever) from time to time?