Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Going over to the dark side

Debert

Testing the water over *arrowright* There *arrowleft*

Waiting with trepedation wether it's 😬 or *mad* or 🙆🏻 or ☹️ or *cool*

All will bve revealed in time *confused*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

• 1 year later...

>

I admire all those who leave a tintop behind for a piece of seven (or sevenesque) nivanna - Irrespective of brand or resources.

Long live 'sevens and seven inspired 'cars *thumbup* Good luck to 'em all *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members'

Photos here

I have nothing against them if they are well sorted and fast 😬

You should also try Tiger, also near Peterborough, Jim normally has a Caterham for sale too.

I nearly went for a Tiger but for me I had always wanted a Caterham so nothing else would do.

Regards,

Marc

Likwise - it was always a Caterham for me. It was the same when I wanted a 'sports saloon' some years back. I always wanted the AVO RS 2000 since I was a kid, even though the Dolly Sprint, HS Chevette, Droop Snoot Firenza and Talbot Sunbeam Lotus were all great cars too.

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members'

Photos here

Is this like one of those situations where you stand up & admit you're a drink/drug/gambling/etc abuser? 😳

OK, here goes:

Hello & good morning everyone, my name is Ross, and I have owned white cars in the past *eek*

My 1st car, a 1983 Mini 998cc was white, it was my lady-killing set of wheels, tweaked with a central exit Peco "Big-Bore" & K&N pancake filter which made much more noise, butprobably only gave about an extra 0.5bhp *smile* - white 6x10" steelies were added later on for the full effect 😬 *thumbup*

I also owned (years ago again) a 1985 Alfa 33 1.3 in white, white brown (rust) highlighting - that car was mechanically sweet (knackered synchromesh on 2nd excepted ☹️) but was never as popular with the chickadees 😳

I then went to my "Red Car" phase - fading was the bain of my life ☹️

"You still got that pink Lancia with the steering wheel on the wrong side 🤔", people would ask, referring to my Integrale *mad*

There, I feel much better *smile*

Ssssssssssssscottish SsssssssuperSsssssssnot!

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬-- *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*