Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Last plug for a pair of used Avon's @ £10

R400 NOT

*arrowright* FOR SALE

* X2 Avon CR500 tyres 177/55 R13. Tyre thread depths: One side 1mm to wear mark, the other side 2 1/2 mm - same on both tyres. £10.00 the pair and buyer collects (Hastings region).

*arrowright* WANTED

* I am looking for a Carbon Fibre interchangeable aeroscreen with mirrors although anything considered. I will also need half doors, with or without a bulge!

* These are NOT for sale. I have the high back Caterham Cars Composite Adjustable Race Seat’s in my Superlight. They are four years old with just the usual surface scratches from the harnesses. This may be a tall order (although I know it has been done before!) but I would like Carbon Fibre seats so would anyone be interested in doing a direct swap?

😬 R4OO NOT *wink*

*arrowright* Yellow Superlight 1.6 #138 *thumbup*

Edited by - Sgt Peter on 9 Jul 2005 20:14:26

Peter

I have an perspex aero screen with Spa type side mirrors fitted that I want to sell.

I think it is what is called a JPE type, it comes up quite high and therefore deflects the wind well over your head.

It is not in 1st class condition, the nearside has a couple of small holes drilled through it and a small crack, but it has not gotten any bigger in the year it was fitted to my car.

It has the small mounting blocks (4 or 5) fitted that require small holes to be drilled in the scuttle. But with care they go under the windscreen when changed back over.

I had a great time with it, but wanted the ability to use the roof again on longer runs so have gone back to the full screen and doors.

Looking for £75.

Difficult to post, but happy to look at a meet somewhere to deliver.

Let me know if your interested.

Jeremy

Andy S, cheque received with thanks, and the stone guards will be put in the post tomorrow *thumbup*

Sorry Jeremy, I should have stated that I am after a CF aero.

Martin Bushaway has first dibs on the jacket, John Gaines is second and then it is Tony Whitley.

Someone must need the Wiley lenses *confused*

😬 R4OO NOT *wink*

billmaltby, cheque received with thanks, and the intercom will be put in the post Friday *thumbup*

The jacket has been reserved for Martin Bushaway *smile*

Someone must want to take the lenses off my hands *confused*

😬 R4OO NOT *wink*

Edited by - Sgt Peter on 14 Apr 2005 11:43:25

• 2 months later...