Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Used CR500s - open to offers (+ a couple of other bits)

c7kjt

Kevin,

I have to agree with the previous posts, the posts appear to have changed.

I have offered you the asking price as advertised on your link and a hefty bit on top of that to cover postage. I am assuming that as I have offered what you are selling them for that I will be sending you a cheque.

Please can you advize if these for sale items with fixed prices have now become part of an auction.

Many thanks.

Duncan.

duncan_clarke@dennis.co.uk

OK, sorry if I caused any confusion/annoyance, not my intention to muck people about. Let me clarify my position:

1) I hadn't had any takers for these tyres at the originally advertised price despite advertising for a couple of weeks so decided to open up to 'reasonable' offers.

2) I hadn't actually accepted any offer, surely I'm allowed to wait a period of time to see what offers I've received, I thought it was best to be open by letting people know that their offer was no longer the highest I've received.

3) My original post quite clearly states collection/delivery only, I'm not posting them as I can't get to the post office during the day and the missus, whilst quite understanding at taking all manner of parcels related to this thread, draws the line at tyres

4) They're not even my tyres, selling them on behalf of a friend as a favour, so not even going to make anything out of this myself, also this has had the unfortunate effect of introducing a delay in me responding to e-mails/posts which has possible led to some of the confusion.

So, as it stands, Ian has upped his offer and as he is the only person willing to collect I will be selling to him. Sorry to the others.

Kevin Thomas

The 7 Gallery... with added BBCi

Kev - Parcelforce would collect these tyres from your house FWIW - through Parcelfusion it only costs £7.95 for 30 kilos (and the work gets subcontracted to Parcelforce - who charge a lot more direct!)

I didn't bother replying as I knew my offer had been superceded and given the cost of collection, it didn't make it worthwhile paying any more.

Dunc - when do you go off playing GT4 for real? *wink*

With nobody at home regularly during the day and me stuck in an 'out of town' office trying to send parcels is a bloomin nuisance, we did a bit a looking around and the post office seemed the best bet, but will bear Parcelfusion in mind for the future

Kevin Thomas

The 7 Gallery... with added BBCi