Click here if you are having website access problems ×

quiet down here

Normans_Ghost

I'm not sure what has been said to who by whom to cause so much widespread disent...

I know of two particular issues... but I also think there is just some generaly bad feeling in the club which is making people sensitive... *confused*

Personalyl I'm in happy mood! 😬 😬 Even if it is monday!

Sunny here - so i've come home to get Barbarella & go for a blat ( Double 😬 😬 )

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand *confused* I know there's been some bad feeling upstairs but I thought the Shed had an anti-unhappiness force field around it ☹️

Fletch - I'll be with you in spirit on your blat. Hopefully by the weekend we'll be blatting for real agan 😬

Fraid I'm still sitting at my desk, just using Delbertas putor to play spyder solitaire on for a while

Any body want to buy some Polystyrene, cos if you do you are a rare breed indeed at the mo ☹️

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Shes at the Chavdom on the Saturday but will be driving back to Cambridge on Sunday.

Not sure if I will be in the ubbertug (free diesel) or ZeNA( boring roads M1 A14 etc)

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

For a little time anyways - As "Sir" has stopped me blatchattin (and MSN'ing) from work - i will mostly be over there *arrowright* in Seventorque land too *arrowleft*

Plus the shed is shinier on "the other side" 😬

I will still pop in here on my way home from time to time, and occasionally, to read "the daily beano" over breakfast in the AM *tongue*

i somehow feel that where there is a spangly new beginning 😳, there is somewhere else a messy end *eek*, and i don't know if i'm up to shovelling at the moment ☹️

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.