Click here if you are having website access problems ×

morning all!

henry21p

OK - car is with clive. he's just finishing shoehorning 400+bhp out of a v12 engine in his workshop and started looking at the red canoe... Looks like we've solved the problem(s) on it now....

Can't do elvington :-(

This is a little request for the sheddly peeps. I'm organising a series of events for the Caterham 21's, including a factory visit to Arch etc and some training time for people. I have a limited number of places for "guests" which I would like to open to my very good friends in the Shed for all their help, support and pi66 taking. Anyone interested in joining in, drop me a line and I'll add you to my monthly e-mail list that sends out the invites etc.

so there. *tongue*

Well Mr SV, some of us enjoy having a lithe and fast female under us, while others obviously get off on having the company of a big butch lardy male...... 😳 😳 😳 😳

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Neil, just checked my Hotmail junk folder (I think Bill Gates is on to you) and your mail was nestled between "Have better sex" and "Monster size your willy". Looks like the wife has been subscribing me again, I just can't take a hint!!!

Thanks for the invite, will take you up on it sometime when work/hectic social schedule (ok, who am I trying to kid!) allows!

*wink*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

not sure.

the 21 might be a HE as it is a big noisy beast.

if it was a laydeee, I think it would be a "hocky girl" kind. Loud, with big thighs and capable of out drinking skinnier girls.

otoh. judging its poor performance as jealousy over my GF, think it might be a girl.

hmmm not sure.

ok - it's a man. in fact it is THE MAN - Captain Scarlet. Fate has rendered it virtually indestructible.