Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Poor Jen

Debert

Now ... before i tell you, i want you all to promise NOT TO LAUGH 😳

Repeat after me .... "I promise not to laugh at whatever Fletch is going to say next" *thumbdown* *thumbup* *tongue*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

She managed to fall through the bedroom ceiling ... Yes ... you did hear right.

Up in the loft this morning, measuring up for how many floorboards we will need ... then ...

Crash 😳 Ouch *mad* Swearing *eek*

Plasterboard and lagging all over the bedroom, cuts and bruises to legs and arms.

Thankfully, no structural damage to Jen though *thumbup*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Calling FH

Please report to the coffee lounge at the Holiday Inn , Stoke on Trent to explain why a cup of Earl Grey has projected its self onto the boss(who thinks I'm replying to e mials while he has such an important conversation on his phone

All I have heard so far is 3.15, Pony and each way 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

My Dad had to repair a ceiling many years ago. The story was that the police came knocking on the door of a well known bad lad who lived in an old terraced house. He decided to make his escape via the communal loft space, leaping from joist to joist, laughing at the fat coppers trying to chase him. All went well until he missed his footing and put his feet through the ceiling - one either side of a joist *eek* *eek* *eek* The police had no trouble with him after that 😬

I hope your experience was less painful Jen ☹️

R500 driver. Oh all right. I have a Taylormade R500 Driver in my golf bag 😬

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about your mishap Jen ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ 😬 ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ [aside](phew, I think I got away without anyone noticing the chortle that slipped out there)[/aside]

Bumps 'n' stuff is not nice, but I'm glad it's not any worse. You should have taken the hint from yesterday and insulated yourself in bubble wrap *tongue* *tongue* ... er, I mean ☹️ ☹️

*wink* nothing...

Edited by - MisterToad on 8 Apr 2005 11:06:43

Sorry. I'm laughing out load. Lots. But I always do that but is does not mean I don't care. Face facts. Funny is funny. I laughed a lot when I fell off my motorybike and broke my back because it was funny.

Sympathies to Jen ☹️

its only a game.........

http://daftlardycars.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=gal&user=owelly

So Jen missed the novices day *thumbdown* whilst waiting in for the plasterer (only £40 - so *thumbup* there)

I get to go to dunsfold and get wind-burnt looks like *arrowright* *mad* *arrowleft* now *eek*

Then spend all yesterday (Sunday) putting floorboards down in the loft ☹️

I'd rather have been out blatting - but needs as must *tongue*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.