Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various bits

PeteS

Car cover - doesn't have to be lockable but its now in a dusty underground car park so want to cover it up. SORTED

Tonneau cover

Armrests

Black windscreen (heated - are they all?) and 5" headlights - have chrome/silver ones to swap if desired. HEADLIGHTS SVC UNLESS ANYONE HAS SOME KNOCKING AROUND

Windscreen mounted mirrors (so I can take the bl**dy doors off) 😬 SORTED

Anthracite wheels. Have 16s on at the mo so could swap these too if desired. Not sure of the width, would guess its standard but will check tonight. I know there is a choice of spokes (is it 8 and 10?) but don't mind which.

And a real outside bet - a non cf nearside rear wing - something jumped up on the road and knocked a chunk out of mine ☹️ SORTED

Its a y2k Roadsport, non FIA rollbar.

if anyone has any of these bits or knows of good place to get them - I'd be most grateful. Once I've done this lot I can start thinking about 4-2-1 exhausts and TB's!!! 😬 😬 😬 Ohhh ohhh, and new ECU ! 😬

Many thanks

Seven of MINE - V378 KKN, 1.8k 140.

Edited by - PeteS on 12 Apr 2005 15:58:55

Edited by - PeteS on 12 Apr 2005 16:00:01

Edited by - Petes on 26 Apr 2005 13:13:42

Pete,

For the 5" headlights best recommendation is here. Excellent product and service at a fair price.

I have a pair of adaptors that allow the std. sidescreen mirrors to be fitted directly to the windscreen stanchions if they are of any use. These are the ones CC supply to get through the SVA nowadays. £10 plus postage if you would like them. Cost double that from CC.

Surprised to see you haven't got and FIA rollbar on the shopping list ahead of some of the things currently on there. I would always look at upgrading safey related items before the cosmetics. But then that's just me.

Steve.

Nick YHM.

Steve, hadn't really thought about the roll bar - if I can find the time I'll have a look around for that one - anyone know ball park cost of changing? I'm guessing I'd need new boot cover? What about roof?

Its got the uprated brakes so I guess thats something. Just have to avoid rolling it in the meantime *smile*

Thanks

Pete

I have a CC indoor dust cover that I got with my car from new, but never used. Lucky my garage is dry and dust free.

How does £25 sound, I think they are £40 from CC, I can post it probably or poss arrange to meet - located Oxford and Slough if that helps.

Give me a ring or post back here - 0777 888 0553

Cheers

Jeremy

Would have sounded great Jeremy but I've got a cover now... thanks though, hope someone else snaps it up! *thumbup*

Steve - Meant to say that the mirror adapters look good if they are still available? When you say sidescreen mirrors, you do mean the ones that normally go on the doors? And can I still mount the doros at the same time? I know its probably a numpty question but just wanna make sure.

SVC look good for the lights but still need the rest of the bits... :)

Thanks