Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bill Stickers Has Been ....

Debert

Banned ☹️

For some reason, the IT director seems to think that me being the biggest internet user in the firm, and blatchat at position 1 and 213-04 at position 2 in the "most hits" means that i'm not working hard enough 😳 so he's bought some new "superscout" proxy management software which means

a) i'm blocked out from here ( *mad* and 🙆🏻 )

b) if i try and bypass the software, he gets a report of it (so double *mad* and 🙆🏻 )

c) he'll check my usage logs for the next month, and if sussed again, written warning (so treble *mad* and 🙆🏻 )

☹️

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Jen has just reminded me ....

That's what Seventorque is there for *thumbup*

Bollox to the interweb nazi's - i hate this job anyhow !

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

I sit for 12 hours surrounded but PCs. Very good ones that are connected to verious networks for running the (hush-hush) powerstation. But I can't play 'tinterweb. Tried it once using the standby plc 'puter connected to the secure gate entry system. Got stormed by 20 MoD Plods at 2am because the 'clever bods' detected a breach of security. I had to write myself a bo11ocking letter 😳 ☹️ *mad*

its only a game.........

http://daftlardycars.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Fletch,

Speak to the nice man who jumpers the phones and see if you can get an analogue line moved to within easy reach of your desk. Then plug in the old "test" laptop - the one with the modem, fire up Freeserve dial up and Roberts your aunties husband *tongue*

Steve

SE7EN-UP!

Incorporating the Caterham Links Database

Oh dear Fletch. I live in horror of the day it happens here. Still I know the IT bod, he's a mate and he will tip me off before such a thing gets introduced. Rather as he did when my company mobile monthly bill came in with a rather heavy amount and I had to think up some clever excuses before being summoned. 😳 The summons never arrived but I'm a bit more canny now. There are no controls on desk phones...

• 1 year later...

Fletch - I believe you have been let down by your employer and treated in a poor manner.

Please feel free to sell your story to the press and tell us all, in your own words, how hard-done-by you feel through this travesty of justice... *tongue*

K16OOC - Bailey's MANGO Handbag *cool*