Click here if you are having website access problems ×

why should i...

Normans_Ghost

.. not post where my friends are because the team have pissed me off.

I just got a thwack with a frying pan for responding to this here

Am I becoming over sensative to this sort of thing.

Answers on a postcard to the jack haters society

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You don't have to have one on order to like them. If you need one it can still be arranged. I have a few spare at the moment.

I thank you for coming.

I also thank you for being at Blue Light.

Which reminds me - must get some buckets for the show.

Sit abck and laugh at them Norman.

Norman and Lynne went up the hill to fetch a pail of water...

Norm retorted, and Lynne thwacked him over the head with an FP.

Norm fell down with a broken crown, and Lynne came shouting after... *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Mav, you know me well enough to know that I was laughing and, if I was posting there, would have responded with a witty comment.

It was this line that got me mad

I'm sure Norman could have worked out the details, and no doubt got a bit of Ntl in there some ****ing where

It was probably meant to be funny. However, like the remarks from someone else over the weekend, I feel they cross the line between funny and insulting.

I'm getting too serious on this. Whats happening to you has really upset me. Who's next to be threatened? It's best I leave before I decide to open both barrels and start a real argument.

sorry guys.

Edited by - nverona on 5 Apr 2005 18:10:04

Norm & Lynne

Message (with hugs) from me & Jen *tongue*

Nil carnilium illegitimi desperandum (or something) 😳 - Jen's the clever one - i said "Don't let the bu66ers get to you" and she said it in Latin (blinkin girly swot) *tongue*

I am NOT going to have a "pop" at the club management, but i will say that at the moment i have a "problem" with autority.

Be it the bloody politicians, religious nutters, managment (in the loosest sense of the word) at work, at our sailing club and now in this club too *eek*

I think that the world in general (and UK specifically) is getting more "me-me-me-me-me-me" and worried about being sued, screwed, "health & seftey'd" and anything else greedy, selfish and totally self centred.

Bottom line is that i am getting close to being another "i don't give a damn" or to use a well known millwall phrase "feck 'em all", fortunately, there are still a few "nice" people around that manage to make me care again.

If you don't mind, i would still like to consider you & Lynne (and the other "fellow shedders" - well - **most** of them anyways) as nice friendly club members.

Isn't the sheds a nice place, at least you escape the MOGs & GOGs upstairs.

WOW ! I think a) That's my longest and b) Most sensible post ever and c) Occasionally and d) Not often enough *tongue*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Ah come on lads and chapettes and shedders of indeterminate gender, ease up a bit. There's worse things happen at sea. I can see why Norman is p*ssed off having done a lot of work for nowt and donated the proceeds to NtL but there will always be the knockers. As for any unpleasantness, that's always rattled around here. A look at for sale and wanted will throw up a few threads where someone feels hard done by and takes it personally. They are the only losers as far as I can see - following the exchanges I'm sure I'm not alone in making a note not to deal with that individual. The rest of us can just get on with wasting time and posting silly comments. *smile*

Note to self - when anyone phones and gives first name only - ASK FOR BLATCHAT name

Lynne(HM)

Oh and Ross have a good holiday 😬 😬 😬

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM