Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Momo 29 Steering wheel for sale **SOLD**

M Bailey

Due to finally receiving my new wheel, my old one is up for sale, it's a momo 29, flat top and bottom in 270mm dia, section is 34mm x 25mm finished in black suede. It's pre- drilled for an SPA removable boss or will fit straight onto the various adaptors that demon tweeks sell off the shelf. For what it's worth the bolts & nuts used to previously secure it to the spa boss are included!

It's a nice wheel with good feel & is ideal for the taller driver as it doesn't get in the way of your legs. Ideally suited for Westfield (which I've used it in)/ Caterham/ Single seater.

It's done approx 4k miles of use, is in excellent condition (no scratches on the alloy anodised face etc) & is worn in as suede does, new price from demon tweeks is £96.58, this price £40 plus post (approx £3.50) or will take to stoneleigh show etc.

I have a couple of pics that I can e-mail, otherwise you can view them here- http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=9f05332338d0c180deb48247e8541e65;act=ST;f=8;t=25817

Any queries etc please mail me or ring 07778 586741

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by - M Bailey on 7 Apr 2005 10:17:35