Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.6k series roadsport for sale - Jersey

Charlie7

Regrettably for sale - but I now know that having a family isn't cheap...

Bought as a kit in May 2000, first registered in July 2000.

1.6 k series in metallic midnight blue with FIA rollover bar, 6-speed gearbox, wide track front suspension, fully adjustable bilstein dampers all round. Weather gear, tonneau, electric cut-off switch, R500 gear change lights, and possibly a lot of other bits that I can't remember right now.

Only done 6500 miles!!

£12750

If interested I can e-mail photos

Edited by - charlie7 on 4 Apr 2005 19:24:37

Hi Charlie, havinga look at this as I know someone who is looking, but I'll just let you know about the guidelines at the top of this for sale section and let you know you should at least put a guide price on this ad - I'll do it in a far more polite way than some on here will if I don't... *smile*

Sounds like a nice spec though...

Big update!

here

80,000miles in 3 years plus

Edited by - angus&tessa on 4 Apr 2005 14:23:09

Sorry for the delay in responding - but I've been off the island on business for a few days (selling a white Rolls Royce with blood stains and bullet holes...!)

I bought the 7 VAT free - it was a kit that was exported to Jersey before registration. If anyone wanted to proceed with the purchase I would sort out the VAT details and come to some agreement on costs of delivery etc (Jersey is a wonderful place to come for a long weekend and I can sort out accommodation as our family owns a campsite here).

For those of you have asked I will e-mail pictures over the weekend.

Regards Charlie

• 2 weeks later...