Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I've been...........................

I.Mupferit

All sweetness and lighthearted 😬 of late and relatively innoffensive (Ithink 😬) but there seems to be some bad feeling running through some threads.

Is it a cyclical thing for letting off steam 🤔 Should there be some group hugs, chasing the girls round the desks for a kiss (or the boys if that's your thing 😳) or maybe a few party games to cheer things up 🤔

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final weeks of gestation. SVA booked. 😬

Breaks out the party hats....Cor party games.

Brent - I think grumpiness is spreading across the UK at the moment. Although I can understand why in some threads.

Anyway enough of that - starts handing out Spring Special Beano.

Oi Davis! What are you trying to stick on me? What do you mean you are playing stick the tail on the donkey *mad* 😬 😬

No, no Dave, didn't mean down here and I'm sure you haven't offended anybody (that I know of anyhow *tongue*).

Probs as Boonie says, just a general thing at the mo'

Should we be chasing the girls in the dark 🤔 Could be more fun with that spicey element added of not knowing who you are grabbing 😬 *thumbup*

Get orrrrfffff Delbert, I am most definitely NOT a girl...........ok 🤔 😳 😳

Brent

Delbert,

Have you been counciling Brent on how to have a sucessful marriage?

Seeing as he seemed to spend his romantic wedding anniversary dinner answering calls from the local club ijiots, and then sending them texts PLEADING with them to come to the restaurant as well 'cos he was bored with the missus and wanted to talk about cam profiles and gear ratios rather than kittens and knitting all night... 😬 😬 😬 😬

I think that's a smashing idea Brent..............you'd better warn Tricia that Mr C might confuse the two of us again 😳 *tongue*

I don't like all the bad feeling going round at the minute. It scares me ☹️ Can I have a party popper please?

That is spooky Neil, how did you know the conversation was about kittens and knitting the other night 🤔 *eek* *eek* *eek*

Tam, speaking of grabbing somebody mistakenly, have I ever told you that story about when I was in the swimming pool at the same time as Ben and his girlfriend 🤔 mucho 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Look, it wasn't my fault ok, you know how the light is refracted when passing through water. My gawd that was embarrassing and I am not that easily embarrassed ............normally. 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 I can't go on with the details, it is so horrendous. Ask me about it when next we meet..........and I can whisper the details if you want a good laugh.

Brent

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 4 Apr 2005 13:11:03

Brent, Please never let me know the truth it cannot be half as wild as the version I've imagined

Unless of coarse the loacl girls swimming team was in the shower 😳

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Nope not MIL but it does involve son, Ben, and his girlfriend [cringe cringe] *eek*

What was worse is that some good friends were sitting by the pool at the time and thought it was so hysterically funny they have to bring it up almost every time we see them. ☹️ batsrads

Brent

Family Breakfast, Student(late teens)son mother and the Gran sitting down to toast.

Sons G/F is making some more toast with Hair wrapped in a towel and wearing Mothers Dressing Gown

Father comes in from Nightshift...... Grabs the G/F ...... Makes a suggestive comment....

Man Looks round and sees wife sitting down at the table and he realises his mistake

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Brent

I see Mr Webber's new job has got off to a good start here. Martin Brundle did say to Bernie on Sunday that he'd heard some Banker had nicked his wheels *eek*

Roy.

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Ah Mr. T - that last birthday not helped the brain then 😬 😬

hugs hugs and welcome to the club 😬

Lynne(HM)

now what was i doing?

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM