Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Big thanks to Mav, Gordon and my Dad

Dannyboy

As title suggests, big thanks to Mav and Gordon for answering my questions over the weekend when we had some and HUGE thanks to my Dad who won't get to read this...but....

The car...it's alive again *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* 😬 😬 😬 *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* and it's lovely.....

Need to change injectors to the bigger ones, and need to hide from the credit card people *tongue* 😳 😳 😳

Dannyboy *tongue*

Re-built low mileage 1800 bottom end from an elise with new bearings etc....

Fitted new (to me) 1800 cylinder head from a low mileage MGF with my supersport cams and ECU and 1400 lightweight flywheel.....With correct injectors it should give me around 135-140bhp and lots more torque...Definately noticed the torque 😬 😬 😬

Next....I need a blank head.....I'm gonna have a go at teaching myself porting 😬 😬

Anyway, the upshot is, I don't need to change gear as much so I can stuff my face with more pies whilst driving..of course this would be away from the public highway ossifer so would not affect my driving 😳 😳

Yay...I like my car again *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Dannyboy - sounds great! Do you want your wheels back some time - not that they are much in the way where they are* to be honest!

*Fly tipped in a ditch in Littlehampton**

G for Geoff

Gordon..I've been advised that I need the 'straw coloured injectors and 1.8 fuel pressure regualtor rather than my weedy ones....

GTD.... *mad* *mad* *mad* Can i have them back sometime please 😬 😬 😬 But can you store them until I can get over to your lovely abode 🤔 😬 😬 😬

No problem about car sharing...you might wanna run different tyres in class 6 though 😬 😬 😬 (i'm running list 1a's)

Dannyboy *tongue*

Dannyboy - no probs about the wheels sitting in the garage (Delbert's garage I mean *wink*) until you want 'em!

Cheers for the car sharing thing - you are very kind - will see what Mr Lambert says!

G for Geoff