Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Elvington 7th May

neil.cavanagh

Just wondered if anyone else would be interested in going to Elvington on 7th May with BaT? (its up near York)

£99 and normally run as an open pit lane there I think. Not very scenic track, but LOADS of empty area to spin off into so very fun for playing...

If we could get a few SeVens there we could have great fun harassing the jap-turbo-barges and Ubertugs that normally turn up thinking they are the dogs danglies... 😬 😬

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go, I'm Delberta free that weekend so the Chavdom could be a halfway house for one of the nights.

Whilst I will certainly be a pit Dolly I may even be persuaded to enter , depends on a particluar interview over the next 7 days!!!!

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Rather well, final interview with the board either this Thursday or Wednesday next week.

Prob is I really want this one and should they not see the benfits in me then I'm gonna be ☹️

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Hm runs into shed - gives Delbert a great big kiss for luck - and then reminds him to this time put trousers on with suit (maybe it will help) 😬 😬 😬

Lynne(HM)

always here to aid and abet

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

I want to have a big grumble about some club things, but i daren't open my big mouth for fear of troubles.

If anyone is organisings anything that they feel might be a problem, feel free to allow me to help through my site. covers bulk byus, track days (non-club) etc.

Runs in (again) in nurses outfit - gives the Delbert medication - and prays for his safety.......

Grabs Fawlty Towers tape and replaces it with 'How to conduct oneself in an Interview'

phew

runs out 😬

Lynne(HM)

a womans work is never done....

Get out of my head Delbert - thats exactly where my thoughts where when posting 😬 😬 😬

age is a wonderful thing - if you can remember it 😬 😬

Lynne(HM)

Right... all I'm talking here is a few of us booking with BaT to go to a trackday at the same time.

Nuffink offical or bigger than that!

Sounds like Dave, Sacha & Delbert are interested, as spectators/ballast if nothing else!

I think ChrisB is up for it as well. I'm going to confirm with him, and then we'll book on. Once I'm booked in I'll post an update so others can chose to join us if they'd like...