Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Don't do it Norm

Hibster.

I dont need the agro Paul. Lifes hard & short enough without having to jump over hurdles.

You've all got my email and phone number. We can use one of the other forums for to arrange our get togethers.

Just in case: 0114 285 1082 norman@dmservices.co.uk

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

maybe we can share a beer or two some time and grumble about things to do with the club.....

(am a member under protest due to a couple of *thumbdown*)

otoh. Am a fully paid up member of the shed due to *thumbup*

You can always join MY car club... No membership fee. Very exclusive. No chairman/committee/budget or anything. *cool* I think you qualify by virtue of Lynne having sat in the drivers' seat. (Gordon qualifies by association with Kate 😬)

I feel like I have wandered into one of those situations where I feel like I've just woken-up to find lots of people stood around looking at me and I have no idea why *confused*

Only this time no-one is actually looking at me *wink*

It often happens to me. Usually because I have been totally oblivious to the situations/circumstances around me. Like not really taking notice when I apparently told Miss Owelly that I wanted children (1st one due 21st May!)or when my boss told me I was fired so I agreed and carried on reading my magazine. Or the time I bought a car because the salesman accepted my rediculous offer. That sort of thing.

I had no idea that there was unrest. Not that I could help with anything. Usually my perfectly misstimed comments make things worse. (like the time I pointed out to our storeman that he had one less xmas pressie to worry about when his mother died)

I'm glad I don't know anyone like me. *confused*

its only a game.........

http://daftlardycars.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/