Click here if you are having website access problems ×

<stands back...

rossybee

Naah Ross, too thick skinned. *wink* Threads like this one though really wind me up as the only present inhabitants of Britain who can claim not to be the descendants of immigrants are the Welsh. All the rest are a mixture of Saxons, Vikings, Romans, and Normans, depending on which bit you come from.

Sorry, perhaps this is too sensible for the Sheds, I'll have to get used to the different rules down here or the big boys will nick my aniseed balls and send me back upstairs.

With that it mind, watch it Ross, 'cos you and the other sweaties are outnumbered here. *tongue*

Though we try to ignore Nemesis...

Speaking of which the second rate Shakin Stevens impersonator hasn't tried to close us down for a while...

Perhaps his powers are fading now that his attention has turned to sheep or is he getting special training in Hereford

Can we expect a gurilla atack in a Sheds Are Sad sort of fashion

Will we sleep tonight

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

I just coudn't resist

What a bunch of 🙆🏻oles

PS BOSS extra Dolly Mixtures from Kev and myself ("immigrants are the Welsh" comment well recieved)

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Edited by - Delbert on 31 Mar 2005 17:44:47

Saxons, Vikings, Romans, and Normans,

Whats this got to do with me?

Anyway, I've said the same thing in the big house (hoose?)

I've aften day-dreamed that national predjudices and wars will only stop when we get invaded by aliens.

I now realise that it's not true because all the shedders are aliens and the wars still go on.

(Does that make me an alien?)

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Er dunno Ross. I think I do a bit of jbex now and again but try not to overdo it. In any case the only thing of significance I've managed today is to French MoT the 2CV, which now goes "drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............" as they should. That and a bit of inconsequential factory design that I won't talk about.

Top tips with 2CVs - keep chanting "dogleg first" and do NOT snick it into reverse at a crawl when entering a roundabout. Ooops. 😳 Also remember that the real first, when you can find it, isn't synchro so you are well advised to take it easy or double declutch. 😬 *cool*

And it's convertible and the roof is rolled back in the factory car park. 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Last (serious) girfriend before Mrs B had a 2CV - another tip is don't try to open the front section of the roof (the hingey bit) at 20mph, cos it'll make a 3 inch rip in both sides (OK, OK, I was young)

Also, don't TRY to show off in front of 4 mates (all in the car at the time) that it's possible to get the thing into an uncontrollable pendulum-type rocking motion at 60mph cos it gets to some SCAAAARY angles 😳

Sssssscottish SsssuperSsssnot!

Ssssneakypeek! *arrowright* whooooaaaa! *wink*