Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 year waiting list for new M5 - can you help my mate get one quicker?

Chissy

Message as thread title.

My mate has a current M5 and is very keen to get his hands on the new one. With a waiting list stretching two years we are looking around to see if there are any about (maybe you want to sell your order place).

He will hopefully soon have a four year old M5, highly spec'd in velvet blue looking for a good home. Low miles.

Please drop me a line if you can assist the search for a new M5

Thanks

He should put a deposit (£500?) with a selection of dealers, pester them each month and, as supplies and allocations increase, a car will eventually come through much more quickly. He should then get the other deposits back if he hasn't spec'd a car.

Mad Manx

Surely he could just go out and get something else if the money is burning a hole in his pocket *confused*

I mean is it really worth waiting for ?

Its only a beamer after -allbeit a quick one

89 HPC BDR 170 bhp yellow / black cycle C6 BJL

Blatting around Angus and Perthshire with a permanent grin

# 27272

Apparently the standard version has 400bhp but if you want it to be a tad more hardcore you push a button on the dashboard and you've got 500bhp to play with which in an ordinary hum drum saloon should make it highly interesting and hence the reason there will be a long waiting list and significant premiums for the first off the line.