Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Toyota MR2 2002

neil.cavanagh

One of my friends is selling her MR2. She drives like a big girl so I can confirm that it hasn't been thrashed or tracked.... Located in West London

Toyota MR2 1.8 VVT-i 2dr Roadster Convertible (2002 02 Reg)

Petrol, Metallic Silver, Black Leather Interior, Sony CD/Radio/Cass, Anti Lock brakes, Alloy Wheels, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alarm & Immobiliser, Full Toyota Service history.

Taxed and MOT 'til May

23,000 miles

£10,995

Contact Rebecca on 07739 856925

Edited by - neil.cavanagh on 31 Mar 2005 13:45:01

Yeah, they're not the fastest things in the world, but the steering feel, ride and handling are superb. Almost feels like an early Elise to pilot down a B road, they really are that good IMHO. I'm currently changing my old tin top for something newer for around £10k, but it is such a shame that the MR2 doesn't have a boot - a real proper shame!!

Sorry for the thread hi-jack Neil - hope you don't mind me singing the praises of the MR2!

- How can such a cute looking car sound so ferocious! -

Trouble is, what do you do with your dinner jacket if you go to a dinner dance? Roll it up and put in in the spare wheel bit in the front I suppose! *smile* My GF would go loopy doing that with a dress!

No more trips to Belgium for beer either... As for my guitar and amp.. err..

I must say though that despite all of the above I have considered an MR2 more than once - they are really fine driving machines. If I didn't play the guitar or go on holiday I'd be in there in an instant!! I can't reccomend them enough.

- How can such a cute looking car sound so ferocious! -