Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Suspension and Brake Parts

oldbutnotslow

The following front suspension parts are from my 2001 car that has covered 8k miles

A pair of front standard discs and matched Mintex 1144 pads with less than 700 miles use. Excellent condition £60 - SOLD to Roger

Pair of standard Girling Callipers - excellent working order £40 - SOLD to Roger

Pair of standard width top and bottom front wishbones excellent condition. No appreciable wear £100 both pairs

Red ARB complete with red bobbins standard width £20

Buyer to collect or pay postage

Grant

Black and stone chip and currently not going ☹️ but waiting to me made better courtesy of Dr. Dave Andrews.

Not long now hopefully?! *smile*

here

Edited by - oldbutnotslow on 5 Apr 2005 21:27:30

Hi Nifty, I looked at all loads of options all of which seemed either to have an issue of one sort or another or used standard sized rotors so despite the price I bought the CC ones.

Grant

Black and stone chip and currently not going ☹️ but waiting to me made better courtesy of Dr. Dave Andrews.

Not long now hopefully?! *smile*

here

Hi Gareth,

Sorry I dont know if they would work.

Perhaps a post on Tech Talk may get you an answer?

I may be persuaded to split them.

Grant

Black and stone chip and currently not going ☹️ but waiting to be made better courtesy of Dr. Dave Andrews.

On the count down to getting it back! *smile*

here

Edited by - oldbutnotslow on 31 Mar 2005 15:04:29

if the front wishbones are of standard width de-dion type, then the upper ones should be fine to fit to a live axle.

you will need 2 additional wishbone hinges, available from redline. you will also need the correct balljoint to connect wishbone to triumph upright. try search for "useful info vx owners"

after the conversion you will also need a dedion spec ARB to replace the now defunct liveaxle design one.

good luck