• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul -

MT said "The pooter at my temporary school won't let me see videos"

Ooh, wodja doing MT ?

Sneaking onto Blatchat. Working for a very very boring insurance company, doing very very boring ☹️ data entry stuff until a proper job comes along. And they will whack me with a bigger FP than HM's (not as posh and shiny though) if I gets caught on Blatchat... 🙆🏻

Fletch and Dave - many thanks for the offer of a CD *thumbup* *thumbup*. Dave, I'll send you a blatmail. Am happy to pay you for it and/or make a donation to NtL *cool*

MT 😬

*wink* nothing...

servant has been kicked. unfortunately said servant is in america.....

In the mean time - we have a be-woolly-hatted delbert spliced into the clip sayiing "Morning All!!!" in a cheerful fashion....

And some lovely footage of a JACK for Norm.

And norm usnig brute force on Neil's car

And a red 7 going sideways..... Who was that again so I can label it?

I've just asked for permission to nick clips from that video....

And it will be a week or so before I can use gordon's footage, so in the meantime I've just done a rough edit.

James' camera work is absolutely AWFUL though, I warn you. Lynne - next time he joins us can you bring the FP and thwack him a few times. Note to self - must remember the tripod next time....

Neil - footage of the drive back will wait until tomorrow unfortunately. With no server up, today has been one mass of distractions. Luckily Internet connection isn't dependant upon the server so I can some here and play in between times

Dave21 - my work on this planet is done!

Seriously, when and if 619GTD is back on track, we'll do another track day and I will happily verbally abuse you again - should you need it! What am I saying - it will be back on track, or it'll be replaced and there'll be another car to do track days in - are you listening to me you car *mad* *tongue*

G for Geoff

cheers Geoff. looked at a couple of other laps where I was trying different things and could see when I got it more right.

Still going through the hairpin in my head... you kept on at me to "almost steer the car left" to get over and ensure that I could get on the power earlier... Having seen the footage of you taking the same line, I think I get it. I was also turning in by the cone and it's quite clear that if I turn in almost half a car length later, it is much faster and I get less understeer.....

anyway - just uploading the rather shaky footage to give you all a taster from the day before I get the rest through (adding in-car footage, and extras from other people's cameras).

3 seconds is that all I'm worth

I require at least another hours entertainment

bugger this off the booze and carbs diet think I'll just grow until a junior SV is born

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

I just wish james had got footage of a couple of the laps of you followng me/me following you when we had passengers. thems was good fun.

Next time I'll bring the tripod and give him clearer instructions.... I'm so impressed with Angus' bullet cam (must return it ASAP) that I'm going to buy one. THEN we'll get some good footage.