• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Toad

Blatmail me yer address and i will burn to a cd for you 😬

You can then decide if you would like to send some pennies to NtL *confused*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,

but because of those who look on and do nothing.

ok - tape 2 downloaded now. I've got footage of me shouting BADGERS at the back of an audi in snowdonia, James wondering what would happen if one of those enthusiastically driven bikes bacshed into the front of the car and me whistling the flumps theme tune whilst james snores whilst following a slow car in first gear on the A5.

fancy seeing any of it?

for information on how to make those nosies on a pedal car.... see the thread about windymiller's burfday.

BTW - the video footage is of EVERYONE ELSE'S cars in the paddock/on track/on the road. Including delbert harassing some clamshelled thingy etc etc.

unfortunately, I can now SEE what I suspected on a couple of my lines.

when gtd tells you "you've paid for the use of the track, USE it!" he means don't be a big girl and not run wide enough before corners...

oh christ. I want another go now. I reckon I can scrub at least another 1/2 cm off the tread on my tyres by getting it right.

It's a lot more obvious when looking at trackside footage what on earth I was doing rather than working it out in the car.... I think it was lucky that the grunt under the bonnet was making up for the grunt behind the wheel....

and Neil - i've got some lovely footage of the hail coming down, me waving left and going up that slip road and then you getting V V wet before the camera gave up.

Edited by - Dave21P on 31 Mar 2005 12:59:21