Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Photos From BB...

Badger Bill

Dave you've got my full fat ones, haven't you?

I'm totally pissed off with the internet connection we get at home. We haven't got broadband yet but have 8 channel ISDN, 1 permenent to ISP.

It has just taken me 1.5 hours to create the page on my web site that will link to the pictures.

Haven't got the pictures on the website yet as the speed this thing runs at it will take 3 days.

We are supposed to get BB in June.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Norm,

I've got your full fat versions here. I'll be burning to CD as a hard copy backup. If you need them sending over, then give me a yell.

If you want uploading to a web server, again give me a shout...

BB, very nice pictures *cool*. Are any of them of GTD and Miss Mav driving with me as ballast (can't tell on the small scale versions)?? If so, please could I have a B I G version *thumbup*. Will blatmail you my address if needed.

Does anyone have piccies of me ballasting, looking like this 😬 (in GTD's car, uncannily so, even down to the colour of my face...)? Would love to have a copy. *smile*

*wink* nothing...

GTD - I can vouch that your driving isn't so much "hurling" as "throwing" possibly! 😬

Actually, at goodwood I just wedged myself between the floor of the car and the roll cage (top of helmet well and truly wedged) to keep it on/me in the car.

The sensation of speed in that car when you consider it has no screen in front of the passenger is heightened - I suppose I can see how it could be a little disconcerting. The bit that got me was my head being forced back by the breeze (hurricane?) and the way it was chucked about by the corners rather than the driving itself. By comparison at the same speeds on the stright, I would imagine something "soft" like my canoe must be much more sedate 😬

OTOH there is 1 picture on one of the cameras that shows a very worried looking Sacha coming into the hairpin in my passenger seat - he looks decidedly uncomfortable.....