Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Kit Car mag 1999 - for NtL.

Sheds Moderator

I have a copy of Mar 99 Kit Car mag. It's in good condition and has a review of the 7 SLR and the 21. There's a modest amount of information and some photos. I'll post this when I next visit the UK on 9th Apr.

Here's the rules:

Bidding starts at £2. Best bid at 1700 CET Friday 1 Apr gets it, with all proceeds to NtL. Minimum bid interval 25p.

Post free in UK, elsewhere at cost. If I don't get a better bid than £2 it's going in the bin.

I've put it here to increase the audience, and may cross post to NtL later.

Hi Angus,

Things are pretty fluid at the moment. Basics are that I arrive Sat afternoon and head to my parents near Cadwell. May not actually stop there because Sat night is fish and chips and a few pints in Grimsby *eek* *eek*. Sunday+Monday - parental brownie points. Tuesday - climbing near Leeds, after that it's flexible until the flight at about 10 on Sunday morning. I plan to spend a bit of time mooching around for a cheap LHD car. Fiat Barchetta anyone? Re meeting up, the Saturday is a possibility. How long does it take to get from your place to Stansted on a Sunday morning before 9? About 2 hours?