Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1st time for everything!

rossybee

Due to the imminent visit to the car quack (& the current wet weather), I took off the aeros & re-fitted the windscreen & ROOF 😳

Had a quick drive round the block, and it's not that bad!

The heated screen is a necessity, there's more noise, and the smell of fuel is quite pleasant *thumbup*

Bit of a bugger getting my lardy ar$e in & out with any form of grace though *eek* *tongue*

Sssssscottish SsssuperSsssnot!

Ssssneakypeek! *arrowright* whooooaaaa! *wink*

I too had the roof up this weekend, and I did 200 miles to Skeggy and back. With the rear panel unzipped it was quiet a noisey experiance but at least Delbertas lips did not turn blue and her core body temperature did stay above 90 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

I did exactly the same thing this weekend. I had to drive from Hertfordshire, down to Dorset, accross to Somerset and back up to London in 2 days and did'nt think the gf would like aeroscreening all that way.

I have to say I did'nt mind driving the car with the screen and doors on, especially not on long boaring motorway journeys, but hated having the roof up - so much so that it only stayed on for about 20 minutes. It feels like driving a very fast 2 man tent (and not a very well put together or waterproof one at that).

Was great to get some real miles under the cars wheels though *thumbup*

Twas the fact that Caterhams have no ashtray that really buggered me until I realised that you can open the bottom part of the door and drop the ash out there 😳

Keep Britain Tidy only through decomposable ciggies into the line of Motorcylce riders 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*