Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

wheel Rack

skids

Brian James Wheel Rack for a clubman trailer *biggrin* ,as new or new as it has never been used.

Also included is the security lock that thtreads through the wheels and locks on the rack.

£180 ovno Dorking in Surrey,call on 07779575809

Edited by - skids on 27 Mar 2005 20:12:33

Edited by - skids on 29 Mar 2005 22:27:42

Skids

I will pop off and measure it later today.

Hoiwever one thing that will help is the fixing description - on the Minno the fixing bolts go vertically, i.i. it sits on the edge lip and the two fixing bolts go downwards.

The other type (not like mine) the bolts go through the rack and into the trailer horizontally.

Hope thats clear - can you let me know which it is, I will then E Mail you a diagram with dimensions later today once measured.

Regards

Maqrk

Mark

20 years with no points then I buy this bloody thing

Don't know if this will help but I have the minno rack on my clubman so I would think the clubman rack will fit the minno.

I could be interested in a swop + cash with my minno rack to the clubman rack.

Just called BJ & the low level one is £165 plus VAT & the high level one is £239 + VAT.

If someone had a low level one on a BJ clubman 950 I would swop for my high level + I would want another £100 for it to be worthwhile.

My other option is simply cutting a bit of length out of the high level one as I am only concerned about the added drag when loaded with tyres.