Click here if you are having website access problems ×

standard 10 liveaxle

rogerracingweb.de

hello, i might have an axle for you . it came off a standard 10 its complete. let me have a look for it in the next few days. i have some other s2 seven stuff aswell.have you a wants list. i live in clitheroe lancs, is this any use to you. jonathan

hello, roger. i have a bare axle case in good condition and a complete one with diff and drums etc. this one is again in good condition. there is one very slight fault in that the oil filler level plug has come off but its an easy repair to weld a threaded boss back on. other stuff i have are a pair of s2 pedals and alloy bracket. a complete front set of early uprights with drum brakes with threaded bottom trunnion bushes. another set of the same but no drums or back plates. various gearboxes with or without remote gear changes. weber 40 dcoe 18 carbs {4 in total}. a chrome bezel rev counter and a brand new 130mph correct speedo. this is new old shop stock i found years ago. is has just a bit of rust on one of the screws on the face but otherwise its superb and reads 00001miles !!. a spare alloy pedal bracket. a set of four triumph centre narrow wheels. a correct oil filler/breather cap for pre crossflow. i have some elan stuff if your interested jonathan

hello, i have some other lotus stuff if you are interested like a complete elan diff and alloy case. two mark 1 twin cam cam covers a mark 1 twin cam sump. a series 1 tonneau cover some knock on hubs, drive shafts etc etc let me know if you want a full list many thanks jonathan