Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thanks to Dave!

neil.cavanagh

for an enjoyable blat back home!! 😬 😬

we'll have to go back and find THAT B-road again, and the blats around Fulmer/Pinewood were great. Huge shame I didn't have the camera running to catch the sparks coming out of the 21s ar8e going pass Pinewood Studios! *eek* *eek* 😬

i also did rather enjoy showing the M3 that was harssing you how to 'make progress' and overtake correctly!! 😬 😬 Not bad for a car osting half and much and with about 1/3 the horse power!!

Cheers neil for allowing a red canoe to tail you on that route - we need to deliberately take that one again - I've never driven one quite like it - 😬 😬 😬

I hope the camera recovers from the hailstorm... and the footage turns out well!

Beware the Fulmer Road. It's where the in-laws live and there have been several Caterhams written off down there. Of particular note is the blind exit onto the wooded road where large things will block your path just round a corner as they attempt to pull out.

Drive only as fast as you can see!

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Just drove there and back for lunch with the in-laws.

It's great -- knowing which corners are tight and which are long is a big help -- but still there is a high risk of 4x4 muppetry -- especially when pressing on on the fast straight roads.

Fortunately this evening, nothing but a confused BMW driver.

our route takes us from M40, down a355 through sweeping bends in the woods, up to the straight and left by the pub (careful on that corner)... then down that road, carefully and down to t junction. right then left at xroads then careful as you come to that sharp right hand turn off t-junction - completely blind from the rhs if you've got harnesses on.... then up the hill, first left then down there until you get past pinewood. careful on the last bend before pinewood as there is a nasty bump that grounds the car!