Click here if you are having website access problems ×

contact number for juno cars

Steve W

NO!

They do make one, and it fits facing forwards under the tank.

The factory ones were never like this!

Mike Culmer has one (but its not set up correctly) and I think Graham Ford has one as well.

My only observation is that it might make getting a trolley jack under the A frame bush tricky when you jack the car up the lazy way!

Fat Arn

The NOW PROVEN R500 Eaterid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

Correct, I've got an adjustable rear anti roll bar and it's forward facing. They made it for me when I fitted the R500 width rear wheels but didn't want to get my chassis tubes midified to fit the rear facing R500 roll bar. Since then Gavin Craig's got one too, so that's at least 3 now.

It attaches to the flat square plates that I think are fitted for attaching the rear silencer for rear exit exhausts. The plates are in the angle of the bar going across the car under the tank and the back curvy tubes going round the back of the car. I got the impression that one of the factory variants from a long time ago, live axle mid 80's or something, used this layout but it could well have been Juno who told me this too. I've had a look at a wide selection of cars at events and never seen one like that.

Works well. And Arnie, you're right, I can just about get the quick lift under it but struggle with the trolley jack.