Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

ITG & Pipercross air filters , oil cooler , 170lb springs

Jason Plato

Bit of a garage clearout - I have the following for sale – no offers .

I can post all the items, but the buyer must pay the postage. I will tell you the Royal Mail postage cost once you decide what you wish to buy .

1 x ITG Air Filter , JC50, 103mm Internal depth , rough but perfectly serviceable £15

2 rear Springs to suit adjustable Bilstiens , 2.25”x 12” x 170lb/inch , brand new unused £30

1 x 10 row oil cooler , Dash10 male fittings, plus brackets to mount on Caterham radiator mounts – good condition £30

1 Pipercross foam conical airfilter ( as fitted to suspersport K series) 70mm internal diameter inlet , unused , still in box . £30

2 dry sump bellhousing covers . These are the low level covers – not the coning tower section , 1 cover has a very nice Caterham engraved cap . £20 each

All parts are located in Newport, South Wales .

Thanks

Dave

Edited by - Dave Jackson on 30 Mar 2005 11:20:12

Dave,

Does the oil-cooler mount in front of the rad, or behind it (R4/500 racer-stylee)?

I think I need some additional cooling, but I think my main-rad is now somewhat marginal as it is - actually, that reminds me - am I right in thinking you're running with just a standard ali-rad (from the pics on Helliers site), or is it a triple-pass job in disguise?

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com