Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Innovate LC-1 and XD-1 ready for shipping

Bill Shurvinton

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/resources/news7.php

I am first in line to get them hot off the line. shipping end of next week from USA. I have a special price list for all se7eners. email if interested bill at shurvinton.fsworld.co.uk

Sorry for posting here. Speedy Steve has given me the membership forms, just slow in filling them in.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Bill, excuse my ignorance, but is the clever bit the box in the cable, or the sensor itself, or both? - ie. if I wanted one of these, would I need just the cable with the box of tricks in it or do I need a wideband sensor too?

How easy is it to integrate the output of the the cable with an Emerald?

thanks

Charlie

You need the sensor and the cable.

It's quite easy to integrate it with the Emerald - just a bit of wiring and then setting up the wideband and Emerald so that they're both outputting/reading the same voltage range.

You don't *need* the XD-1 display though.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Edited by - Myles on 5 Apr 2005 13:48:54

Myles, sorry to say, but we do not agree on this point.

I've run an Innovate on the Seven for a year now and having a 50mm gauge displaying fuel/air ration I find as comforting as both the standard oil and water tempature gauges.

Knowledge is everything...

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 222bhp Sausage delivery machine

The LC-1 is this year's must-have accessory for Emerald users, and anyone else with an ECU which can take a wideband input. One of the chaps on the Se7ens list has written an Excel script which translates the output from an Emerald log into percentage changes you need to make for a desired AFR.

If anyone doesn't understand what I just wrote, take it from me you need one of these items. Buy one then we can all talk about the best way to optimise your map. Bill's right in another thread, if I can understand it, you can too.