Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Happy Birthday to ........

Hibster.

😳 Thankyou one and all.

Β 

Not feeling much like celebrating today though due to feeling very unwell since Saturday morning ☹️

Β 

I had planned to fire up the new car at the weekend having picked up the remaining items on Saturday morning. So fitted them in the afternoon and as we were going out Saturday night decided to leave the big moment until the next day.

Β 

I was feeling quite unwell by this time so decided to have a snooze before getting ready to go out, subsequently felt a bit better and went out to celebrate with friends one of whom, coincidentally, shares the same birthday as me.

Β 

I got through that ok although still wasn't feeling right and as Mrs C was driving us home in the early hours I was thinking, I hope the car starts ok in the morning. I have been looking forward to it for so long now, if there are problems, the bottom will drop out of my world.

Β 

How ironic then that 30 minutes later as I got ready for bed, I answered the call of the porcelain whereupon......... the world dropped out of my bottom *eek* *eek*.........and again 30 minutes later etc, etc throughout the night. After the first episode I discovered that the medicine we always keep in the house for just such an emergency was nowhere to be found. Mrs C then sheepishly admitted she had put it in a box with various other remedies and given them to young Mr C when he last went away to University but had forgotten to replace them.

Β 

Anyhow, she redeemed herself by waiting on the doorstep of the nearest Pharmacy to open in the morning to replace the said medicine. By mid afternoon, my body started to regain its ability to hold liquids until a time of my choosing although my stomach still felt/feels like a once dormant volcano which has rediscovered life and is angrily boiling up the contents within before exploding and spewing them over the scenery. ☹️ ☹️

Β 

Aplogies for the graphic description but I don't feel very well, I haven't eaten since saturday and I haven't been able to get into the garage to start the new car. I really need a big, big hug please guys. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Β 

Β 

Β 

Brent

Β 

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final week of gestation. SVA booked. 😬

Poor Brent ☹️

Β 

Have a Happitty Hoppitty Blattitty Birthday cake from me ... Hope this cheers you up 😬

Β 

*idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea*

>

>>>

>

Β 

Hope i got the right number of candles *thumbup*

Β 

Edited by - Fletch on 21 Mar 2005 15:22:08