Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Peugeot 205GTi 1.9 - Only £950

Drifter

After almost 3 years my beloved 205Gti is up for sale due to moving to London next month. This is definitley one of the hardest ads I have ever had to write but here goes..:

1993 K Plate phase 2 205 GTi 1.9

Full Peugeot Service History

85K miles (of which I have done 43K)

Will have 12 months MOT

Excellent condition

It is a truly suberb drive with no slack whatsoever and steering feel not far from a Seven. It has never let me down and I am going to be very very sad to see it go. It truly is a legend and has lived up to its reputation.

The engine is getting a little smoky though (probably valve stem oil seals) and there is a amll, 1/2 centimeter hole in the passenger door next to the lock. Other than that, it is superb and looks great. It would make a great car for a Mi-16 conversion aswell.

Asking only £950 which I think is an absolute bargain given the rubbish that is out there at this price. Car is located in Bedfordshire though could also view in Swindon.

Hi Wishbone,

Could deliver to Essex but pics could be a while (end of the week at earliest). Will post them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if anyone wants to chat, feel free to call me on 07946 115121 (preferably in the evening). Cheers!

Si