Click here if you are having website access problems ×

99 RRX Blade engine spares

ChrisG

Seeing as I now have an R1 sitting in the engine bay, the last of my blade spares have been dug out the back of the garage and need to go.

Engine crankcase / block plus pistons & rods - in good condition, engine was stripped because of the clutch drive gear breaking on the crank, not oil related so bores etc in fine condition. Comes complete with engine number, and the damaged crank as well if you want it.

£75 preferably collected.

Complete cylinder head - in good condition with cams, valves, shims etc.

£50 + postage

Clutch - comes complete with inner/outer/pressure plate, a set of standard (used) springs, about 2 clutches worth of steel plates Ive accumulated which mostly look useable to me, and some old frictions which might do as emergency spares.

Ive also got a second outer basket and pressure plate that can sell either seperately or as a bundle with the other clutch. Both baskets look reasonably healthy, the end faces are all in good nick,

the inner basket splines have some minor wear marks where the steel plates sit, as does the outer where the frictions sit, but it looks only minor.

Can send close-up pics if required.

£60 for the single complete clutch or £85 for the whole lot, + postage.

Gearbox selector drum with bearing - one of the weaker points in the gearbox which leads to missed gears wen the channels chip or wear. This one seems in perfect condition with no chips on the channels anywhere.

£45 + postage (£130 new from the dealers!)

Gearbox selector shaft - these also seem to wear and cause selection problems but this one was fine when I was last using it and seems to be in good condition with minimal wear.

£15 + postage

Either drop me an email or call me on 07793 92 5995

cheers

Chris

Edited by - ChrisG on 20 Mar 2005 12:33:46