Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Increase your vocabulary

Hibster.

There is a big new development going on the east side of Luton, they are laying lots of new cables and pipes etc some of it is being done under a road without digging the road up.

The company doing the work have on the side of their trucks "Xyx Ltd, moling and horizontal drilling"

What a nice verb, moling is. I mole, you mole, we mole, we go moling, I moled the hole *thumbup*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

What the fu..........

Some whopping great halibut has just snogged me...........not that great really. Had a better snog from a cod.

I saw a van that had "Don't trench it, Mole it"

It made me giggle in the shadow of this threeeed 😬

its only a game.........

Whilst I'm Flounder ing for an excavationist response I once saw a White Van in Southall full of Turbaned builders that proclaimed

" Tried the Cowboys???? now try the Indians"

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

There is a scafolding company van that has something to do with large safe erections that I heard about. There is also a company that drill cores and bore-holes called "The Natural Born Drillers".

Hmmmmm Moling sounds like a super passtime though. Maybe next weekend I will get some practice in... what is it one has to do 🤔

Alex

I was once responsible for a front page headline about vandals who had broken into a sailing club and drilled holes in the boats

Flotilla Driller - I thank you

Although my favourite was Loo Dirty Rat - a story about rats popping up in peoples toilets. Suprised when the editor used it.

Tis an old tale but there was (I believe) a headline in a local Wolverhampton news paper many many years ago reagarding a psychiatric patient who escaped and attacked two ladies in a launderette before running away. The headline was "Nut Screws Washers and Bolts" *thumbup*

Alex

Edited by - abirtwisle on 21 Mar 2005 11:40:41

What about Toading - is that an act that will mean you will develop warts (No offence to you Mr Toad)

GTD - the application is in just waiting for that slim two paragrapth reply that says sorry you have been unsuccesful but your application gave us a good laugh.