Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Not spotted in Bracknell

Frying Pan

Had to visit Panasonic yesterday, and took the Seven. Had to bring three Toughbook PCs back with me - they survived an hour's heat soak and vibration testing sitting on the passenger floor 😬

Despite making as much noise as I could round the ring road, I wasn't spotted - I thought the place was full of owners *wink*

Guy

See some pictures of the build here. 5000 miles completed!

I can occasionally hear Sevenesque sounds from the nearby dual carriageways - but not yourself yesterday. Mind you I've been driving in and around Bracknell for the last few weeks in my Seven, and haven't been spotted yet! Just got back from a lovely drive home from work in the glorious sun *cool*

Dave

Quite a few of us about this area, how about we start an early Sunday morning Blat club, like the one Nemesis has from caterham.

Just a thought, I was out for an hour this morning, around Windsor, Ascot Warfield and Winkfield didnt see a soul. Got home about 8.30.

If Tony knew we were regularly blatting around near his home he might be tempted to sort his rear wheel steering out. *smile*

It's small, It's black, it's never at the back

Woody

Y 7 ARW

Supersport R