Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight No. 63

Steve Cragg

I am considering selling my beloved Superlight in order to upgrade. Car is totally standard except for fitting of vernier pulleys.

Spec:

1998 "R" (just before emission reg's apply 😬)

Ferrari Yellow with black pack

14,000 miles

Carbon nose, front & rear wings

LSD

Wide track Superlight suspension

Uprated AP brakes

6 speed box

Heater 😳

Full screen and weather gear 😳(Although aeroscreen currently fitted 😬)

13" black & silver minilites with nearly new Yoko AO21R's

4 pt harnesses both sides

FIA roll bar

Quick release Racetech steering wheel

Adjustable platforms

Caterham 4:1 competition exhaust

Car looks and drives fantastic.

Car is taxed until October 2005

Looking for £15K

Steve

Superlight #63

Steve

No. 63 rings a bell.

Did you get it from Richard Senior in West Yorkshire a couple of years ago? If so I can vouch for it as a good 'un as I had a look/drive in it then & nearly bought it myself. Ended up getting one nearer home in Whiltshire.

How do you get the dead flies off your teeth....... 😬 R5AAH

Steve - if you have any additional history and/or pics could you mail me per my profile? If I saw your car in a dealership I would trade mine in instantly. How quickly do you need to sell it?

Cheers,

Gareth

Yellow and black 1.8 VX, pics here

This is indeed a lovely car. Steve has had done a partial respray to put right a few stone chips and some paint removed by a battery acid spill (I wouldn't have bothered, it was so minor) and it looks a million dollars. I wish mine were half as pretty. The verniers have been set up with the best DTI brackets in the world too. 😬

Good luck selling Steve, what are you upgrading to? A sub 25k R500 in For Sale would be the obvious next step. *eek* 😬

(thread hijack)

back in the UK Sat 9th Apr for a week. See you then?

(/thread hijack)

Alan *thumbup*

Gareth, Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I have just accessed Blatchat for the first time since posting the ad. I do have some photo's but can't send them to you via your profile. You will have to email me first via my profile then I will have your proper email address.

I'm not in any hurry to sell. In fact I'm not really convinced I want to sell at all *confused*

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Overlapped postings - spooky *eek*

Thanks for the comments. The car is definitely looking superb at present and I managed my first blat of the year last Sunday when the roads were dry and the sun shining for the first time.

I will be away most weekdays whilst you are over but should be around at the weekends so hopefully see you then. It's currently sunny here and about 17 deg C so if it stays like that we might even get a blat in 😬

Cheers

Steve

hi, please could you email me some pics to rlbb@btinternet.com. I had to sell my beloved roadsport last year to set up a new business and now want to upgrade to a superlight (the missus will kill me). I'm looking for an unmolested yellow or red car with aero set-up (sounds similar to yours). Did some track days last year before I sold (Montreal blue car at Caterham Brands Hatch day, had 911 spinning 720 degrees behind me at Bedford autodrome 😬) now want something that takes me to next level. Thank-you Richard.