Click here if you are having website access problems ×

someone please cheer me up....

henry21p

and as for human rights abuses. how about human rights acts abuses????

Imagine - you turn up in islington and join a queue for a show. Not just any show, but an event where there are HUGE signs saying that it's the cycle show. Then, complete a questionnaire all about your cycling habits and preferences for bikes, then walk under a big structure containing loads of bikes. Then PAY money and walk in under a huge sign saying "Welcome to the cycle show". The come back to the desks and DEMAND a refund as this isn't the wedding show....

Which is on at earl's court. On a different week.

And when we refuse.... Shout at the girls stating that it is an infringement of your human rights.... IDIOT.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

PLease quit the job immediatley and start writing a coloum in the Torygraph

I imagine that whilst it will be hillarious you will have to take the articles underground but What the hey you will be a cult.

PS where were you last night when the lights went out on ZeNA

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

just don't get me started on politics.... you'll hear the gnashing of teeth and wailing from wherever youa re ni the UK.

I'll start my own political party - the "If you're a moron, vote for someone else" party. I'll lose, but at least party political broadcasts will be a riot.

I'm going to cheer my self up with a shameless rip-off...

Sevenspotting

Choose life. Choose a car. Choose an upgrade. Choose a tintop for the family. Choose a f*****g big airbox, choose tillets, cars, big red starter buttons and gps speedos. Choose good health, fresh air, and unlimited mileage insurance. Choose aerodynamic wishbones. Choose a starter pack. Choose your friends. Choose racewear and matching goggles. Choose a lightweight body and chassis in a range of f*****g materials. Choose self build and wondering why you f*****g bothered on a Sunday morning when you've failed the SVA. Choose sitting in your S type leather seats watching mind-numbing, lung-crushing numbers from the speedo, stuffing more f*****g petrol in the tank. Choose blatting away at the end of it all, pushing the revs to the limiter, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f****d up tintop drivers who can't see beyond their noses.

Choose your future.

Choose a Caterham.

*thumbup*

Shall I start the letter to your Chairman

Dear Mr F.Kwit,

Over recent months I have found your sandal wearing , lentil stroking attitude to customers and employees are not in the same universe as mine.

As such I feel it is my duty, and as a favour to those that depend on your emormous salary for there Burberry, to resiign before I re enact the more interesting elements of the Spainish Inquistion on various parts of your anatomy.

sod it.. go for a blat anyway!!!

how long can it take to MOT it? an hour or so?? Take it to the MOT place on the road with the big dip between Bovingon and Ley Hill. (off the B4505) (just pass the Aston martin dealer). They will pass it for you I'm sure.... then go have lunch at The Swan and enjoy the sun...

I was out yesterday so missed all this. Oh what a chord that has struck

Your f***wit employees, partners, customers, suppliers etc can join my huge long line of similar people against the same wall and come the revolution you can join me in shooting the whole lot of the batsrads.................one at a time, s-l-o-w-l-y. *thumbup* *cool* *cool* *cool*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final week of gestation. SVA booked. 😬

Right then, where can we hire one? *thumbup*

Doh, just seen, you reckon you can buy one for 5K. Let me know when you need my share and I'll send the cash. *tongue*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final week of gestation. SVA booked. 😬

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 18 Mar 2005 12:25:25

Twas also wunderin *confused*

Bi Valve

Oh no he has finally flipped

Dave is goin to take over the world with Mollouscs such as Clams, Mussels and Oysters *eek*

I need to lie down with that jump

Now I'm imagining that famous fighting force the Moules Mariners marching down the Strand.

Mean while a tactical division of Whelk snippers sits on the Cenotaph picking off the cabinet.

Mean while the Chavs have formed a resistance by leaving Fillet 'o' Fish as land mines all over the place. As an unsuspecting Clam commando is skirmishing his way to Grimsby to free up more of Daves forces the mayo from the mine blinds him.