Click here if you are having website access problems ×

someone please cheer me up....

henry21p

I'm sick to death of just about everything at the moment....

mum's a pain in the arse

the great british public are just so stupid... I HATE them with a passion. example - someone books a ticket for an event and they e-mail us to say "can I have one for my friend too" - "of course you can - just book it like yours you silly tw4t" is what I want to say - when I'm getting 20 to 30 of these a day it begins to get ridiculous - we're doing an event about nails, beauty and tanning and I have NEVER been in contact with such a DIM bunch of people in my life.... forget all the slagging off I give vacant PR girls, this lot take the biscuit, they really do....

then there are the staff that don't do as they are told and refer every single request of mine to someone else - I'm a bloody director of this business and what I say, goes. First time. without question.

then there's my bloody car - when am I getting it back - god knows... to be honest, I've been getting such a ribbing off everyone that it's not going to work when I get it back that even I'm beginning to believe it,....

then there is my bloody chairman who won't listen and is railroading me into spending 6k of the companys money on an idea that plain won't work.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately it doesn't work like that.... they all play a game of "if dad says no, ask mum" with the other directors. I get th sum total of 0 support from the rest of the company. Every single time the other directors decide "i'm going to wash my hands of this" and stop talking to a client because they are pissing them off, my mobile starts going from irate customers saying "no-one is getting back to me - sort it out". The problem is, their complaints are jsutified and correct.

When I had a business partner like that I came to conclusion that the only thing to do was leave the business - which is what I did. There comes a point when you just can't deal with idiots who want to spend cash on fruitless causes.... ☹️ *mad*

Mrs GTD

Dave, sounds like you need to do 2 simple things.

1) Resign and start your own company as major shareholder.

2) Find someone to sort your car out. Don't know who's doing it now but you shouldn't be having all this grief.

Before doing this take an immediate holidy, just dissapear for a week.

Report daily your progress on the above

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

There might be room on the Barge when I drop out

Become a member of a sub culture, live on berries , poo in canals, spend all your money on home made beer and the 7 (21) 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Dave....the car will be fine...

Work.....well, it'll sort itself out...

If not, borrow Mrs GTD's gun and threaten anyone who's irritating you with

'I'm gonna put me a cap in yo assss'

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 17 Mar 2005 09:35:15

Norm - good ideas all, I WAS a 50% shareholder in this business. I'm now a 7% shareholder... :-(

Mrs GTD - it's ok, you can come on track with me!

Tam - I just need help remembering what it is.

Delbert - well - any possibilities for the greatest salesman, account manager and free thinker in the midlands are worth considering! mmm berries. probably end up poisoning myself. also - tried long hair - didn't suit me.

borrow Mrs GTD's gun and threaten anyone who's irritating you with

So the Nenesis plan to remove the shed comes out in the open.

Hands up those that have not taken the proverbial out of the dear car 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

hmmm.. tought one Dave. You need to ask your directors to refer all questions from Staff on your team back to you unless they are a HR type issue they are having with you.

Then start looking for a new job whilst trying to keep your current clients happy. Are you in a position to maybe go it alone? Could you explain to the clients that you are unhappy with the service you can give them and hence will be going your own way and hope they will keep passing the work your way?

Or, just try and shag as many stupid 'beuticians' at the show and then leg it into the distance!! 😬 *tongue* 😬 😬 😬