Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Handling Day - 9th April 2005

Bradbys

This thread here got me thinking...

My wife has often wanted to drive my car, so it stood to reason that others might like to as well. So I have (on behalf of club members) decided to oraganise this... *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown*

A Novices Day - April 9th 2005

A day for the complete novice has been arranged for Lotus Seven Owners Clubs Partners/family members.

The aim of the Novices’ Novices Day at Dunsfold Aerodrome is to provide a non-threatening wide-open area, allowing beginners to experience driving their partner’s Caterham in a safe but informal environment.

It is hoped that maybe they will even be able to drive their partner’s Seven home!

Hugh Noblett has also pledged his (free) time for those wanting a more professional approach.

The price is expected to be between £25 – £40 (dependant on interest shown) with a maximum of 25 cars envisaged. All surplus cash will be donated to NTL.

Although there has already been some take up from the piece in Lowflying, places are still available. So why not book your wife, sister 🤔, mother *eek*, or brother - or whoever you think might enjoy this (informal) day *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

More details are available from Alex Williams by email or by phone (07989 607 099)

Edited by - bradbys on 15 Mar 2005 22:27:47