Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crunch time

Myles

Yep - engine still not recommissioned - and now I'm getting seriously worried by the implications of the old bloke who gave me the car-reg of the bas tard who reversed into my seven last week...

...I might have a bent-chassis - there are some worrying (but subtle) panel/rivet problems, it was a bast ard to get one of the engine mounts in (not usually too much of a problem) and my alternator is perilously close to the chassis.

I've had to shell out on another SPA oil/oil gauge (think my sender is bust - but I've run out of time and can't start PSC without cast-iron-reliable OP/OT figures). I'll be sending the old one back to SPA for a check/fix and then sell it s/h if anyone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse - otherwise I'll ebay/For Sale it.

So, we'll find out tomorrow whether I've got any problems with the engine or chassis. I bloody hope not.

If either are suspect, I'm out of Anglesey - no chance of getting the 1.6 back in, and I'll be super fed-up anyway. So this is a bit of a heads-up that a td place *and* hotel booking *might* be coming available (I suspect the hotel will be snapped-up before the td place).

Grrr.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Oh Myles ☹️ That's sad 🙆🏻

BIG MANLY HUGS>

You'll have no problem selling the gauge - or the TD - just wish i had the dosh *thumbdown*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,

but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Thanks.

I've had to shell out on another SPA oil/oil gauge (think my sender is bust - but I've run out of time and can't start PSC without cast-iron-reliable OP/OT figures). I'll be sending the old one back to SPA for a check/fix and then sell it s/h if anyone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse - otherwise I'll ebay/For Sale it.

and...

I havn't a clue what your babbling about

Ah yes! My 10(ish)PM posts are reaching the level of clarity of my (pre-employment) 1AM posts.... *smile*

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Oh no ☹️ *mad* 🙆🏻 ☹️ *thumbdown*

I was annoyed about my getting my car back after being without it for 2 weeks, with the broken bumper (broken in January by an idiot reversing in an observation-free zone) still on it 🙆🏻 because Fiat screwed up on delivering the replacement. That's now been put into perspective.

*arrowright*HUG *arrowleft* Hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

☹️ nothing...