Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blat route to Anglesey

neil.cavanagh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after the M54 you have the A5 to play with. Which gets very nice and wiggly at points up at the Angelsey end. Now if weather is good, and we've made good progress there are a couple of detours I know around Betys-coed that take in lots of wiggles and up and downs... SteveB and I did it last easter, and then ChrisB and I on the way back last Sept. Lots of fun! 😬

Steve, as mentioned I'll be starting from Cheltenham, but if we can meet up as I suggest at the J4 M54 services then the same route should suit us fine! 2 SeVens and a 21 should make a great noise going down pass those stone walls in Snowdonia....

BBBRRRRRRRrrrrrr

BBrrrrrrrrrr

BrrrBANG PHHUTT PHUUTT SPLUTTER

as Steve, I and Dave go through.... *tongue* 😬 😬 *cool* *cool*

you think it's noisy in the 7 - wait until you hear my car... especially now that it has the straight through exhaust with no cat.... pity I've lost the induction noise now that I've lost the tb's though. I might be wearing ear plugs on the way over to anglesey and I'm DEFINITELY wearing them on track,

it won't be dark at 15:30 - is still light at 17:30 at the moment. unfortunately the clocks don't change until later that weekend as well....

can't change my timings, as rach can't finish work any earlier

OTOH, I've got headlights and driving lamps on the 21 if it gets dark so you can all follow me!

I'd love to go earlier Steve, but I don't think I could charge the client for a full day if I bugger off at 10am, where as if I go at 1:30ish it will be fine!! 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Its not getting dark until 6pm or so now, so we should be in daylight for all/most of it.

And Dave, Steve and I both have c. 200w of extra driving lamps in our nose-cones so you might want to follow us... *cool* *cool* 😬

as for loud.. I'll be going aeroscreened all the way I think, so ear defenders, or helmet and earplugs will be used!