Click here if you are having website access problems ×

hello, hello, hello

Normans_Ghost

I was very grumpy last night...

found I hadn't got the tyres in For Sale that I thought I had (someone had bought them without posting in for sale. *mad* *mad*)

then the fecking hotel put me in a room right above the bar. Where there will be a band playing from 7pm to 11pm everynight this week. The floor in my room was shaking last night. And the Duty Manager basically said he had done me a favour by letting me have a room at all. *mad* *mad* I'd be going elsewhere if everywhere wasn't full due to it being Cheltenham Gold Cup week...

Might put up with the 100 mile drive and go home tomorrow night.. at least I can play GT4 then! 😬

HM running in to sheds - clown suit - red nosey - baggy pants......

Now come on children - no more gloom and doom - cheer up - 😬 😬 😬

smile and world smiles with u

get the glooms and dooms.....

go back to bed 😬 😬 😬

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

and here

I feel that I'm hitting my head against a wall with this job hunting lark

Potential employers are looking for a 101% fit against all of their requirements (even the ones that are listed as being just desirable or perhaps advantageous). The job market is reasonably boyant at the moment so they don't find anyone so rather than considering someone with a 90% fit (say me), they re-write the spec completely so that I'm only a 50% fit or they make the role much more junior or move it to Scotland or Bristol

And then there's that contract scum role I 1st mentioned before Christmas, the client company was desperate for someone to fill a gap. They are so short staffed that they've not been able to recruit anyone in as they don't have time to do interviews etc *confused*. It was to have been a 3 month contract but they've spent 3 months not filling it. This is one of the biggest retailers in the UK.

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Edited by - Paul Davis on 15 Mar 2005 11:38:36